Friday, January 1, 2010

This one's FAST!

Tom has already answered my questions and sent me his.

His last question was "Describe your ideal man." This is what I wrote:

Someone who cares about me - warts, character flaws, extra pounds and all. Someone who thinks I'm beautiful - even in the morning when my hair is sticking up funny and I'm all mussy and rumpled. Someone I can talk to endlessly and never get bored. Someone who doesn't judge me and find me wanting. My ideal man is a combination of Keith Olbermann and Michael Moore. Someone smart who gets my geeky sense of humor and bad puns. Someone with a tolerant nature - I don't like authoritarians or anyone who feels he has to push me around or tell me what to do or how to wear my hair. I like who I am and I'd like my man to do the same. I don't want to be stifled or smothered and jealousy is a real turn-off for me.


Wow. I'm a girl who knows what she wants!

Open communication is next.

Love,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment