Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Three Hundred and Twenty-Six Men Behind!

Yikes!!

I went to my Eharmony mailbox today - after my weeklong pity party - to discover that I am three hundred and twenty-six men behind.

Boy, do I have my work cut out for me!

And I'm most certainly not going to ignore those three hundred and twenty-six PPC's (Potential Princes Charming), because, well... because, the love of my life might be number three hundred and five.

Better get with it!

Love,

Maggie

p.s. Gentlemen who are willing to buy me lunch or dinner get extra points.

2 comments:

  1. Things happen, Mags. I'm not saying for a reason, but they do happen. And something good will happen for you soon. Whether it's in the form of an awesome job or an awesome date--it will happen.
    Just be thankful you aren't me. I had a guy stop me at the grocers and say:

    "I'm 40 years old, my disability check comes on the 13th. Perhaps you would like to go on a date with me after that?"

    Carnies and men waiting on disabilty checks. That's the men who are attracted to me. whee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carnies are kind of fun, aren't they?! Hang in there, Maggie and Misty!

    ReplyDelete